A PRIME ADDRESS NEXT TO PETRONAS TOWERS
Located right at the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s thriving financial district, Oxley Towers is the flagship mixed development by reputable Singapore-listed developer Oxley Holdings Limited set to change the way the world thinks, meets and works
- Easy commute to nearby cities like Thailand, Jakarta and Singapore via flight
- Located along Jalan Ampang in KLCC’s financial district
- One of the tallest business tower with integrated offices & residential
- Integrated development with a thriving ecosystem including an exclusive offices, an exciting retail and F&B avenue, a vibrant collection of shop units and towers of luxurious residences
- Developed by Singapore-listed developer Oxley Holdings Limited. Oxley’s presence can be found in nine overseas market expansions – Singapore, United Kingdom, Cambodia, Malaysia, China, Myanmar, Japan, Ireland and Indonesia, with core businesses in property development and investment.
Register for Priority Booking!
Investors who wish to invest in Oxley Towers KLCC should contact our Singapore Sales Office by filling up the form below
A GLOBAL MARKET WITHIN REACH
Oxley Towers is strategically situated within Kuala Lumpur’s KLCC vibrant financial district, along Jalan Ampang and along Persiaran KLCC. Just a stone’s throw away from major financial institution and other Multi National Corporation Companies & Offices, and mere minutes away from popular destinations such as the Petronas Twin Towers. Oxley Towers KLCC is at the heart of it all.
With strong government support and competitive investment incentives, Kuala Lumpur is rich with untapped potential and lucrative opportunities for local, regional and Singaporean investors.
Now earmarked to become a vital, economic powerhouse for Malaysia, and a catalyst for strengthening crosscountry relations with Singapore, a long-term strategic partner.
Recent news regarding the upcoming 14th general election and China’s increasing investments in Malaysian infrastructure and the development sector, has led to a positive change in property investors’ sentiment. Even the luxury real-estate market is poised for a comeback, with notable additions within the capital city of Kuala Lumpur and Johor.
KLCC is certainly not affordable but it is full of potential as KL is the capital city of Malaysia, a place where multinational corporations (MNCs) and big corporations will want to have a presence. Once the economy recovers, there will be increased demand for residential property here.
9 REASONS TO INVEST IN KUALA LUMPUR NOW
- Capital City of Malaysia : Kuala Lumpur KLCC
- Multinational Corporations and Big Corporations want to have a presence in KLCC; once economy recovers, there will be increased demand for residential property in KLCC
- Major infrastructure developments, such as the MRT, Tun Razak Exchange (TRX) and the future High Speed Rail (HSR) will support the growth of these areas by creating more job and business opportunities
- KL city area will continue to be vibrant as major top global hospitality brands such as Kempinski, Ritz Carlton Residences and W Hotel will be entering the KL market. There are also new brands planning to expand their presence in KL including SO Sofitel, Jumeirah and Waldolf Astoria
- Upcoming release of office space and residential developments will create another boom due to its position as Malaysia’s financial district
- Plans for the Kuala Lumpur–Singapore High Speed Rail (HSR) are officially underway, and operations are expected to begin by 31 December 2026
- Relatively low exposure to international ups and downs
- Market driven by domestic demand. Strength remains domestic private investments
- Supported by young demographics which will continue to form new households, growing households which will fuel demand